Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Okay, so I am totally new to this technology lingo stuff but I am going to give it a shot. I have been viewing Trey Morgan's blog and am amazed at how he always has the neatest things to talk about. I am sure nothing I will have to say will be near as interesting but I figure why not, if Chelsea can have a blogspot why can't I. (She is helping me to get this going and OUCH! , she smacked me for that "if Chelsea can do it, why not me" remark!) Nowadays, I have to count on her alot to get me through. She is a technology phenom and is it just me or do all of these kids just amaze you with how they can do anything on a computer, even some things they shouldn't?

Chelsea fills many shoes in my life. She is my daughter, friend, and God warrior. She just knows that God will be there for you no matter what and has to remind me that I am not in control of anything when it comes right down to it! Her faith is very strong and I am learning with admiration from her daily.

I don't know if I am the only one around that forgets so often to tell my children what they truly mean to me but I will end this blog with a couple of things:

1) No Chance, I haven't forgotten about you. I am equally blessed to call you my son. A relationship with your son is unlike any other relationship a mother can experience and I am sure the other mothers of boys will agree. I am so proud of you and your quest to get a college education. It will only make you more amazing than what you are now!

2) If you haven't told your own children how wonderful they make you feel, do so now and do so often!

Later! Lisa

1 comment:

TREY MORGAN said...

Welcome to the blog world :) Looking forward to reading your posts. Tell Chance "hello" when you see him.