Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Someone Special's Birthday!


October 7th is a special day for a very special lady in my life. It is my Mom's birthday! She has always been a wonderful mother but I marvel at the kind of friend she is to me. I vent to her, I cry on her shoulder, I laugh with her, and I travel (ALOT) with her to ballgames, etc. She amazes me at how unconditionally she loves me. (I know some of you may have a hard time believing this, but I am not the easiest person to put up with, much less love!) And yet, she does and I know she does! I am soooo thankful that God blessed me with such a wonderful person to share my life with and the lives of my children with. She is my biggest cheerleader and the best role-model that anyone could ever ask for.

Mom, I love you and I hope your day is as special to you as you are to me! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

honeyma said...

Say Happy Birthday to your Mom for me. She is a special lady.