CC turned 40 today!
Here are 40 things about him you may or may not know.
- played football and basketball in high school and baseball in the summer. (guess my kids get most of their athletic ability from him but I won't admit this very often!)
- met me while we were both attending WT.
- never gets up in the morning saying, "I don't want to go to work today!" (keep waiting for this one to rub off on me!)
- is gentle and so easy-going.
- keeps me balanced and under control (most of the time).
- works extremely hard holding down 2 jobs and has done this for years.
- makes friends easily.
- is honest and sincere.
- is extremely quiet--opposites really do attract! LOL!
- can fix just about anything that's broken.
- is so good to my brother, Mark.
- will help just about anyone who needs it.
- spends hours out at the pig pen with Chelsea's FFA pigs.
- cooks for me and brings me supper when I am working the evening shift at the hotel.
- has this amazing laugh that is very contagious.
- is a big fan of Texas Tech. (Mark thinks this is his ONLY fault!)
- is a better housekeeper than I ever thought of being.
- eats sunflower seeds by the gallons.
- would help my dad do anything if dad would only ask.
- has been an employee of TDCJ for 18 years.
- very rarely gets angry.
- shakes his head when he's disgusted with something.
- is still in really good shape (especially for a 40 yr. old)!
- has very little gray hair, you must look closely.
- wears pants only an inch larger than when I married him.
- loves me just the way I am!
- can grill a mean steak.
- has a working man's hands.
- drives me crazy but usually crazy in a good way.
- has a baby soft face.
- looks way younger than 40!
- is probably a better driver than I am (although I don't admit it to him!)
- looks darn good in tight jeans.
- makes me a better person.
- allows me the opportunity to chase our kids and go, go, go constantly.
- lights up a room with his smile.
- makes this world a better place.
- can work outside in the heat for hours and never complain that it's hot.
- melts like butter when Chelsea tells him she loves him.
- makes my heart skip a beat still after all of these years!
Hope you have a GREAT birthday!