Thursday, April 30, 2009



The rules are:
1. Mention the person that tagged you.
2. Complete the lists of 8's.
3. Tag 8 other bloggers.
4. Tell them that they have been tagged.

Thanks Debbie!!

Here are my eights!

8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Seeing my children have successful lives
2. Softball playoffs!
3. Summer
4. Grandchildren (not now of course!)
5. Weekend girls trip with Chels, her friend, and Mom
6. Chelsea's high school graduation
7. Both kids college graduation
8. Both kids weddings *(should have listed this one before #4)!!!

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Gave another TAKS oral test.
2. Worked at the hotel til 11 pm.
3. Waited up til almost midnight so I could put Chelsea's gym clothes in dryer.
4. Hoped there would not be a storm.
5. Hurt for all of the kids that swine flu decision affected.
6. Read several blogs.
7. Missed Chance!
8. Laughed til I almost wet my pants at Sharece's "DUDE" story!

8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1. Tuck Chance in bed like when he was little.
2. Not worry about paying for college.
3. Be as good to my parents as what they have been to me and my kids!
4. Explain to my kids a mother's love.
5. Forget my mistakes!
6. Watch Chelsea play in state softball tournament
7. Wiggle my nose and have a clean house.
8. Stop being so stressed all of the time.

8 Shows I Watch
1. Survivor
2. The Hills
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. One Tree Hill (I like this one too, Deb)
5. Bachelor (hopeless romantic)
6. New 90210
7. Private Practice
8. News

8 Bloggers That I Tagged (have fun ladies!)
Kim (I haven't seen your name on anyone else's list yet)

Everyone else, I tag you too!

1 comment:

Deb ;) said...

You are welcome!!