Wednesday, April 22, 2009



Today is Sharece Prince's Birthday. I know most of the people in this town know her since she was "born and raised" here as they say but I wanted to do a top ten list about her anyway.

My top ten list about my friend....
1. She is a great mother.

2. Her granddaughters are soooo lucky!

3. She makes an amazing "adopted" mom to her daughters' significant others.

4. She works very hard.

5. Her life makes mine seem so less stressful! :)

6. She sacrifices many things for others.

7. She cares about each one of her "kids" in Jr. High and their success.

8. Her friendship is everlasting and unconditional.

9. She looks great (especially for her age) LOL!

And...

10. I couldn't think of anyone else I would rather celebrate my birthday with than her!

She is this really amazing, wonderful, sensitive, caring, and loving daughter, sister, wife, mom, aunt, grandmother, and friend! Those of us who have the privilege of having her in our lives are very, very, blessed!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHARECE!

No comments: